Located on River Rd. just east of Craycroft Rd., BASIS Tucson North offers its community an academically accelerated education in fifth grade through twelfth grade. Looking for kindergarten through fourth grade? Visit BASIS Tucson Primary.
Our beautiful campus opened in 2012 and serves around 1,000 students from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. The BASIS Tucson North Kestrels proudly represent their community in the BASIS Curriculum Schools network.
2017 School Highlights
- 100 percent of the class of 2017 was accepted to four-year colleges and universities, and they collectively earned nearly $5.5 million in scholarships.
- BASIS Tucson North students took a collective 1,023 AP Exams in 2017 and had an 87 percent pass rate.
- A grade 9 student earned a special award at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF), for advancing science without harming animals.
- Middle School Science Bowl team won third and fourth place in the State Competition.
- 3D Printing Club printed an “Unlimbited” prosthetic arm that was donated to a girl in India.
- The BTN chess team won State Competitions in grades 5, 6, 7, and 8, and they attended Super Nationals and won sixth in the nation.
- Twelve music students represented BASIS Tucson North in the All-State Music Festival for choir, band, and orchestra.