Located on River Rd. just east of Craycroft Rd., BASIS Tucson North offers its community an academically accelerated education in fifth grade through twelfth grade. Looking for kindergarten through fourth grade? Visit BASIS Tucson Primary.
Our beautiful campus opened in 2012 and serves around 1,000 students from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. The BASIS Tucson North Kestrels proudly represent their community in the BASIS Curriculum Schools network.
- BASIS Tucson North earned national recognition from U.S. News & World Report in 2019, ranking in the following categories:
- #34 on America’s Best High Schools list
- #6 on Arizona’s Best High Schools list
- #9 on America’s Best Charter High Schools list
- #7 on America’s Best STEM High Schools list
- BASIS Tucson North students collectively take AP Exams in and have had an 87 percent pass rate.
- Previous students have earned special awards at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF).
- Middle School Science Bowl team won third and fourth place in the State Competition.
- 3D Printing Club printed an “Unlimbited” prosthetic arm that was donated to a girl in India.
- The BTN chess team won State Competitions in grades 5, 6, 7, and 8, and they attended Super Nationals and won sixth in the nation.
- Our music students represented BASIS Tucson North in the All-State Music Festival for choir, band, and orchestra.
There are no upcoming events at this time.