Located off of Prescott Lakes Rd. just south of Willow Lake Rd., BASIS Prescott offers its community an academically accelerated education in kindergarten through twelfth grade.
Our beautiful campus opened in 2014 and serves around 800 students from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. The BASIS Prescott Coyotes proudly represent their community in the BASIS Curriculum Schools network.
2017 School Highlights
- Our first graduating class had a 100 percent college acceptance rate.
- We had seven National AP Scholars and 66 AP Scholars
- One graduate was a National Merit Finalist, one graduate was a National Merit Commended Scholar, and one graduate was a National Hispanic Scholar.
- We were the Northern Arizona Middle School Math Champions.
- Our students were the runners-up in the Arizona High School Mock Trial Competition.
- Three of our students placed in the top five at the Northwest High School Regional Orchestra.
- Senior, Jenna I., was awarded a scholarship from the Republican Women of Prescott, the Judge Robert Kuebler, Jr. annual award, and the Joseph and Peg Rhodes award.
- A student took the CAA State Wrestling Champion title and Riley L. was the CAA State Individual Gold Champion.
There are no upcoming events at this time.