Located in Northeast Flagstaff off of Gemini Rd., BASIS Flagstaff offers its community an academically accelerated education in kindergarten through twelfth grade.
Our beautiful campus opened in 2011 and serves around 600 students from a multitude of diverse backgrounds. The BASIS Flagstaff Yetis proudly represent their community in the BASIS Curriculum Schools network.
2017 School Highlights
- BASIS Flagstaff ranked #5 on The Washington Post’s Most Challenging High Schools list for 2017.
- BASIS Flagstaff 2017 graduates earned over $4.8 million is merit aid.
- Notable college acceptances among 2017 graduates: Duke, USC, Cornell, Northeastern, Dartmouth, Barrett Honors College at ASU, UofA Honors College, and UC Berkeley.
- 2017 BASIS Founders’ Prize for Top Senior Project Demonstrating Original Research ($10,000 scholarship).
- Eight National Merit Semifinalists.
- AP Exam pass rate reached its highest percentage yet at 86 percent.
- One teacher and one student nominated for the prestigious STEMMYs from Flagstaff STEM City.
- State title in Lincoln Douglas Debate.
- Chess team tied for second place at the state tournament.
- The grades 7 and 8 cross country boys team earned fourth, and the grade 6 boys placed seventh, at the Arizona Cross Country State Championships.
- Boys varsity basketball qualified for the semifinal round of the regional tournament.
- Girls high school cross country placed eighth in the state.
The Washington Post: America’s Most Challenging High Schools
#5 BASIS Flagstaff
#2 BASIS Flagstaff
There are no upcoming events at this time.